Thursday, April 30, 2020

Kill Team Melee Tactics Explained

Welcome back to Beeranid 40k, after a few of you asked about my charging and melee tactics for Kill Team that I used at the Las Vegas Open, I decided to try a new style of video to not only show what I was talking about but share more tactics, tips and tricks for kill team melee in general. Whether you play Genestealer Cults, Orks, Tyranids or Chaos Cultist Spam I think there is something here for you and I hope you enjoy.


As always don't forget to like and subscribe, and please be sure to let me know if you like this style of video -- if you guys like Kill Team videos on an actual board I can do this more often. So leave a comment below and let me know. Thank you for watching, I know there are many great Warhammer 40,000 channels you could be watching instead, so I just wanted to say "Thanks" for deciding to come here to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment